InTheChat enables large-scale enterprises to reduce costs, grow revenue and improve their customers’ service experiences by migrating contacts to convenient mobile channels: text messaging, web & mobile chat, social media, email, messaging applications and chatbots. Powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), ITC’s platform offers automated self-service and/or routes incoming messages to the best-skilled agents like a traditional skills-based IVR manages phone calls. This, combined with ITC’s integrated CRM capabilities, contact center-grade performance reporting and workflow management enables agents on ITC’s platform to support customers via innovative new digital channels leveraging familiar processes from the traditional phone channel. This is an opportunity to expand ITC’s reach throughout Canadian financial institutions and join a highly successful, energetic team at an exciting period in the company’s growth.
Title: Account Development Executive Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing Reports: N/A Location: Toronto, ON
We are looking for an experienced Account Development Executive with proven expertise in the Customer Service/Customer Experience Software (SaaS) space to develop large enterprise accounts in Financial Institutions in Canada. You are a high-energy, driven, relationship manager, who can develop relationships across multiple stakeholders within companies through cold calling and face to face prospecting to expand business within key clients/accounts. Your experience with relationship building in marketing, innovation, customer experience and contact center departments combined with your proven success meeting and exceeding sales goals make you an ideal candidate for this position. You are self – motivated and an excellent communicator, with project management skills and the ability to sell applications and expand business in customer accounts.
• Leverage new and existing relationships, through account development activities in the Canadian FI industry to grow the enterprise business in Canada
• Utilize knowledge of ITC Applications to identify business opportunities to strategically sell into FI clients, specifically to contact center, innovation, marketing and customer experience groups
• Understand and creatively articulate the value of the ITC solution to executives in a manner that aligns with the prospect’s business needs
• Display expertise of digital innovation to potential clients and prospects though the use of phone calls, meetings and various marketing tools
• Meet and exceed sales targets for the organization
• Build strong executive relationships, with prospective customers to ensure revenue growth and expansion in client account(s)
Education and qualifications
• At minimum, an undergraduate degree, ideally in business or related discipline. Ideally an advanced degree in business or other relevant professional credentials.
• An energetic, empathetic Account Development Executive with a minimum of 5 years progressive relationship management experience in a sales and services driven technology environment engaged in account development, with a focus on financial institutions.
• Experience working with Enterprise Software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and applications
• Applications experience is mandatory, demonstrating success in partnering with internal and external groups to meet client needs
• Financial Institutions relationship management and account development experience, ideally spending over 50% of time at client sites
• Proven self-starter with previous experience in a start-up organization with a focus on business outcomes
• Proven expertise selling successfully in financial institutions combined with a strong ability to expand networks of existing client groups and prospects, a relationship builder
• Contact Centre experience and knowledge and the ability to be credible in the space
• Experience pulling together various groups to complete projects, takes ownership and gets it done
• Proven ability to exceed sales quotas
• Candidate must have a proven track record of relationship building and face to face interaction with new and existing clients to build and develop new sales opportunities
• You have worked with Salesforce and other effective sales management tools
An attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of a base salary, incentive bonus and other perquisites that are commensurate to the position.