InTheChat enables large-scale enterprises to reduce costs, grow revenue and improve their customers’ service experiences by migrating contacts to convenient mobile channels: text messaging, web & mobile chat, social media, email, messaging applications and chatbots. Powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), ITC’s platform offers automated self-service and/or routes incoming messages to the best-skilled agents like a traditional skills-based IVR manages phone calls. This, combined with ITC’s integrated CRM capabilities, contact center-grade performance reporting and workflow management enables agents on ITC’s platform to support customers via innovative new digital channels leveraging familiar processes from the traditional phone channel. This is an opportunity to educate the world on the benefits of InTheChat and join a highly successful, energetic team at an exciting period in the company’s growth.
Title: Content Marketer Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing Reports: N/A Location: Waterloo and/or Toronto
The Content Marketing Specialist is a savvy wordsmith with an understanding of the tech sector and a passion for innovation. The Content Marketing Specialist promotes InTheChat’s brand by writing high-traffic blog and social media content, crafting website copy, publishing insightful articles, and creating lead-converting resources. Goals include: attracting site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads, empowering sales with compelling materials, and fueling influencer relations.
• Promoting InTheChat’s message, brand, and content through thought leadership, blogging, social media, articles, press releases, white papers, infographics, website copy, ebooks, and other creative content.
• Leveraging relations with influencers to create and share content, i.e. contributing to an influencer’s blog, conducting interviews, sharing posts over social media, etc.
• Interviewing stakeholders and industry experts to inject publications with original, personal content.
• Connecting with media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
• Developing and following an editorial calendar and a social media calendar for planning and scheduling publications.
• Building and managing InTheChat’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, as well as future channels.
• Running social media campaigns via LinkedIn and Twitter to drive sales leads and increase website traffic.
• Collaborating in audiovisual production projects to provide compelling scripts and text components.
• Collaborating with InTheChat’s sales team to craft materials for sales campaigns, including email blasts, phone scripts, and letter mail.
• Working with in-house designers and agencies to create visually-appealing marketing materials.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
• A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
• Infectious enthusiasm toward new technologies and a curiosity for learning new things.
• A strong command of social media channels.
• Knowledge of WordPress, graphic design, photography, and/or video production is an asset!
A competitive salary will be offered, dependent on skills and experience.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and examples of your work to: Kat Austin, Marketing Managerkat.email@example.com