InTheChat enables large-scale enterprises to reduce costs, grow revenue and improve their customers’ service experiences by migrating contacts to convenient mobile channels: text messaging, web & mobile chat, social media, email and Facebook Messenger. Powered by advanced text analytics (big data), ITC’s platform reads, categorizes and routes incoming messages to the best-skilled agents like a traditional skills-based IVR routes phone calls. This, combined with ITC’s integrated CRM capabilities, contact center-grade performance reporting and workflow management enables agents on ITC’s platform to support customers via innovative new digital channels leveraging familiar processes from the traditional phone channel. This is an opportunity to expand ITC’s reach throughout the Canadian FI industry and join a highly successful, energetic team at an exciting period in the company’s growth.
Title: Sales Executive Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing Reports: N/A Location: Waterloo and Toronto, ON
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with proven expertise in the Contact Centre Software (SaaS) space selling into the Financial Institutions in Canada. You are a high-energy, driven, hunter that utilizes deep existing relationships and develops new relationships through cold calling and face to face prospecting who can close deals within the Canadian financial institutions. Your extensive contacts in financial institutions combined with your proven success exceeding sales goals make you an ideal candidate for this position. You are self – motivated, entrepreneurial and an excellent communicator with the ability to tap into your extensive network to open doors and create new business opportunities for the company.
• Leverage your enterprise relationships in contact centre, customer experience, innovation and marketing to build a strong pipeline and sell to multiple constituents within the financial institution space
• Identify, qualify, develop and close new enterprise business opportunities within your territory
• Create a variety of sales collateral material for presentations and webinars, including web videos, webinars and case studies
• Utilize LinkedIn or other sources to build enterprise account strategies
• Consistently deliver strong software subscription and service revenue results
• Work with Marketing, product development and Executive Leadership teams to build on existing pipeline and manage a strong pipeline of new business in a market rich with prospects
• Build strong executive relationships with prospective customers to ensure revenue growth and expansion in Canada
• Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
• Understand and creatively articulate the value of the ITC solution to executives in a manner that aligns with the prospects’ business needs
• Creative problem solving to support prospects through the buying cycle
Education and qualifications
• At minimum, an undergraduate degree, ideally in business or related discipline. Ideally an advanced degree in business or other relevant professional credentials.
• An enterprise sales executive with a minimum of 5 years’ progressive sales experience in a sales and service-driven technology environment engaged in outbound telephone based sales, with a focus on financial institutions.
• Taking a CEO’s view, can sell enterprise business value and convince prospects to ‘take a look’ at the technology and demonstrate the value it can bring to an organization
• Experience working with enterprise software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• A self-starter with a strong focus on business outcomes and a history of exceeding sales quotas
• Proven expertise selling successfully to multiple stakeholders in financial institutions through a strong network of existing relationships and prospects
• Contact Centre experience and knowledge with the ability to be credible in the space
• Experience pulling together sales collateral materials from various marketing materials and have even created your own marketing materials and presentation decks to send to clients
• You are familiar with or have comprehensive experience using Case studies to build business cases coupled with demonstrated success in using technical support in closing new deals
• Has a true sense of ownership and previous experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial company is highly desirable
• You have worked with Salesforce and other effective sales management tools
An attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of a base salary, incentive bonus and other perquisites that are commensurate to the position.