InTheChat enables large-scale enterprises to reduce costs, grow revenue and improve their customers’ service experiences by migrating contacts to convenient mobile channels: text messaging, web & mobile chat, social media, email, messaging applications and chatbots. Powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI), ITC’s platform offers automated self-service and/or routes incoming messages to the best-skilled agents like a traditional skills-based IVR manages phone calls. This, combined with ITC’s integrated CRM capabilities, contact center-grade performance reporting and workflow management enables agents on ITC’s platform to support customers via innovative new digital channels leveraging familiar processes from the traditional phone channel. This is an opportunity to expand ITC’s reach and join a highly successful, energetic team at an exciting period in the company’s growth.
Title: Channel Executive
Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Channel Executive with proven expertise in the enterprise Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) space selling through Partners into the banking, retail and telecommunications sectors. You are highly knowledgeable of the Contact Center industry landscape and possess great relationships in both the technology (CRM, customer service, social media and other channels) and BPO spaces. Your extensive Partner contacts in key sectors combined with your proven success meeting and exceeding sales goals make you an ideal candidate for this position. You are self – motivated and an excellent communicator, who can sell business value and has the ability to tap into your extensive Partner network to open doors and create new business opportunities for the company. You can actively manage Partner relationships independently.
- Leverages existing Channel relationships and establishes new partner relationships to grow the enterprise business throughout North America.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Negotiates and continuously manages the Ts & Cs between ITC and partners
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Completes required training and development objectives for partners to ensure mutual success
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Education and qualifications
- At minimum, an undergraduate degree, ideally in business or related discipline. Ideally an advanced degree in business or other relevant professional credentials.
- A Channel Executive with a minimum of 10 years’ progressive sales experience in BPO/technology partners
- Experience working with Enterprise Software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Knowledge of the Contact Center industry space with strong relationships in technology resellers
- Proven self-starter with previous experience in a start-up organization with a focus on business outcomes
- Experience pulling together sales collateral materials from various marketing materials and have even created your own marketing materials and presentation decks
- A proven track record of relationship building and prospecting new and existing partners to build and develop new sales opportunities with clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage a P&L
- You have worked with Salesforce and other effective sales management tools
- Demonstrated sense of ownership
An attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of a base salary, incentive bonus and other perquisites that are commensurate to the position.
In The Chat welcomes the chance to know more about your skills and experience. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org