InTheChat (ITC) enables large-scale enterprises to reduce costs, grow revenue and improve their customers’ service experiences by migrating contacts to convenient mobile and digital channels. Powered by NLP and AI, ITC’s platform reads, categorizes and routes incoming messages to automated assistants and/or the best-skilled agent for support, like a traditional skills-based IVR routes phone calls. This, combined with ITC’s integrated CRM capabilities, contact center-grade performance reporting and workflow management, enables users of our platform to deliver support via innovative new channels via many of the same processes previously deployed for phone.
The role outlined below will play a key part in helping raise ITC’s profile and represents the opportunity to join a highly successful, energetic team at an exciting period in the company’s growth
As the most senior member of the marketing team reporting to the VP of Sales, the responsibilities of the newest member of our marketing team will be focused on organizing and where possible executing work themselves in the 3 areas listed below. This person will need to be able to figure out and respond with the right balance and emphasis of activities based on the competitive landscape and the needs of the organization, especially the sales team, as our efforts to raise awareness and generate demand for our product pick up speed over the coming year. Working closely with the leadership team, product development and sales this person will have the chance to both help build/refine the go to market strategy and messaging and roll up their sleeves and bring it to life.
Content & Lead Generation:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers & awareness (e.g. ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of ITC projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Drive ITC’s email and social media marketing efforts, including campaigns and newsletters
- Manage SEO, including on-site and off-site SEO; development of high-quality content around important & relevant terms and organic search engine performance.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers as appropriate).
- Own the company website and keep it continuously fresh. Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content for all sections of the site. Leverage the site as primary conversion and lead generation engine.
- Build & manage our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns & explore partnerships/vendors to expand our reach with the best possible cost-per-acquisition.
- Measure, set, communicate and achieve targets for site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, marketing qualified leads and conversions.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content and lead content specialist (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Maintain a library of training material (videos, presentations) to be made available to customers as required.
- Educate our customer base about our products and their benefits through customer newsletters, customer-focused content, social media content and more.
- Establish success criteria for product adoption, customer growth and retention. Measure against this criteria and optimize your approach based on the results.
- Collaborate with partners in the company, including executives, to identify press release and thought leadership column opportunities. Craft and pitch stories.
- Connect with influential analysts, media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Research and identify speaking opportunities, key conferences and events that enable the company to be positioned as an industry leader. Pitch to secure opportunities for participation.
- Assist with event/conference planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators and required teams for on-site execution.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content like SlideShares).
- Work with customers to create case studies and customer success stories. Promote these via website, social media, analysts and other channels to maximize reach.
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps, nurture them and help them promote our cause.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect, analyze & promote data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Understand and position newsworthy announcements
- Publish and promote stories across channels, to existing and potential customers and other stakeholders
- University degree in a marketing related program
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with a primary focus on technology and/or B2B marketing.
- Creative approach to scoping and tackling problems and developing solutions
- Broad experience including responsibilities in all 3 of the key areas highlighted.
- Enthusiasm for the positive impact technology solutions have the potential to make.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a creative flair
- Ability to lead and mentor junior marketing/content staff.
Join us now, at the most exciting time in customer service and technology history, and play a leading role in the transformation of an industry.
In The Chat welcomes the chance to know more about your skills and experience. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org