Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Location: Waterloo, ON
We are looking for an experienced outbound Sales Executive with knowledge of contact centers and the software (SaaS) industry to grow our business in the Financial Institution space in the United States.
Working out of Waterloo, Ontario, your previous software (SaaS) sales experience combined with contact center and FI experience, make you an ideal candidate to join this new team. You have demonstrated success selling in the United States through a combination of phone prospecting and client facing prospect meetings and you have the ability to travel extensively. In addition, you have the ability to create and utilize sales collateral (web videos, webinars, case studies) and work with various client and internal groups to collaborate and close deals. You are passionate about what you do and energize those around you to move the sales process along and close deals.
• Utilize various databases and LinkedIn to build potential client lists
• Create prospective client lists and leverage your relationships in contact center, customer experience and marketing to build a strong pipeline and client list.
• Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities within your region
• Win new client business and add new logos to grow the customer base by helping clients successfully digitize their businesses
• Create a variety of sales collateral material for presentations and webinars, including web videos, webinars and case studies.
• Consistently deliver strong software subscription and service revenue results
• Work with Marketing, product development and Executive Leadership teams to build on existing pipeline and manage a strong pipeline of new business in a market rich with prospects
• Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
• Understand and creatively articulate the value of the ITC solution to executives in a manner that aligns with the prospects’ business needs
• Creative problem solving to support prospects through the buying cycle
• Regular travel is required 30% – 50%
Education and qualifications
• At minimum, an undergraduate degree, ideally in business or related discipline. Ideally an advanced degree in business or other relevant professional credentials.
• 5 plus years of quota carrying contact center and software sales (SaaS) experience in the United Sales within the financial services industry
• Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where key metrics are utilized to drive sales performance
• Possesses superior relationship management skills with the competence to establish client contacts at the decision maker level, equally comfortable communicating at the team level or the executive level
• A demonstrated track record of over achieving quotas (top 10 -20% of company) in past positions
• The ability to create a variety of sales collateral material for presentations and webinars, including web videos, webinars and case studies
• Recognition of underlining operational objectives and technical requirements.
• Strong professional presence and polish combined with a passion for sales
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication – written and presentation skills.
• Critical thinking, problem solving, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and a passion for providing great solutions to world-class customers.
• Experience with Salesforce and effective sales management tools is ideal
An attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of a base salary, incentive bonus and other perquisites that are commensurate to the position.
In The Chat welcomes the chance to know more about your skills and experience. Please send your resume to: email@example.com